Grab the Position You Deserve!
Proximate Technologies works with an aim that defines future opportunities and creates a professional path for those who are willing to work toward that objective.
We transform a career's Probability into a Possibility!
We are searching for an organized, ambitious .NET developer to generate software using .NET's infrastructure. The .NET developer's duties include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free. You should also ensure that the final products are well-presented and engaging.
To ensure success as a .NET developer, you should be able to create code using one of the preferred languages. Ultimately, preferred candidates will demonstrate successful completion of, or significant progress toward, MCSD or MCPD training.
- Utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
- Degree in web design, software engineering, or similar.
- MCSD or MCPD certification will be highly advantageous.
- Prior experience as a .NET Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Advanced proficiency in C#, F#, or VB.NET; preferably all three.
- Capacity to use SQL or Oracle with ease.
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
Take on this challenging Junior to Mid level position supporting the Development Operations Engineering team (DevOps Team) to provision, manage and monitor development and test environments. In this role, you will:
- Contribute to build and maintain tools and solutions associated with deployments via the DevOps platform.
- Prepare environments for development, testing, user acceptance testing, performance, scalability and reliability analysis, and ensure that environments are stable, production-like and available for development and QA teams.
- Manage and monitor environment reservation systems, ensuring that team members are following best practices, and that environments are returned when not in use.
- Ensure that Wiki artifacts and DevOps knowledge base articles are maintained. Follow existing best practices for DevOps processes , making recommendations to optimize best practices where opportunities exist.
- Update TFS/Azure DevOps regularly to track and record work efforts.
- Monitor application and infrastructure stability, reliability by leveraging existing Health Dashboards and Reports. Identify issues early and work with DevOps team members to triage issues and expedite fixes.
- Support global team members by being on-call in non-business hours regularly (schedule shared with DevOps team) to actively troubleshoot any issues that arise and work with development teams to expedite fixes.
- Successful candidates will invest and expand their skills, taking advantage of online training to master Powershell with Desired State Config, Azure DevOps , Prometheus, Grafana, and other leveraged technologies primarily outside of working hours – unless approved and/or provided by Management.
- 2-5 years’ experience with key accomplishments in an IT, system administration or software development position.
- S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology is a plus.
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Server Platforms, including deployment and configuration of IIS with general setup, installation and configuration of applications is required. Experience with Linux Operating systems are a plus.
- 1+ years of experience with Powershell and/ or Python strongly desired.
- Familiarity with Agile development practices, Scrum/Kanban or other Agile work decomposition and management methodologies desired.
- Able to learn independently, with an expectation of mastering scripting, general DevOps practices including CI/CD pipelines , systems administration.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively to management, peers and team members.
We are looking for a Lead Developer that applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert, providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine the best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to less experienced employees.
- Leads multiple project teams of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration.
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with applications design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software applications leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software applications design organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Experience in pair programming is an added advantage
- Experience in designing high-available, large-scale, fault-tolerant mission-critical Enterprise systems
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience.
Programming Language and Technical Skills:
- Expertise in the microservice architecture
- Front-end development expertise using Angular and/or ReactJS is mandatory
- Experience with Elasticsearch, and WebSphere Portal Server is a plus
- Good knowledge of Restful API development, know how to design and develop Restful API
- Good knowledge of SQL and No SQL database systems, such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Familiar with cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure
- Experience in writing unit tests to ensure code quality
- Experience in development under Linux/Unix systems
- Experience in building systems like Jenkins, Salt, Docker, etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience with multiple software applications design tools and languages.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the overall architecture of software applications for products and solutions. Designing and integrating software applications running on multiple platform types into the overall architecture.
- Evaluating forms and processes for software applications testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
The Power BI Developer has responsibility for analyzing healthcare data and building reports and dashboards that support Lucina’s clients, both internal and external, in managing the maternity population. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Data Analytics for Lucina. Responsibilities:
- Build dashboards to monitor daily production data and quality of algorithm results for assigned clients’ maternity populations.
- Understand reporting requirements for assigned clients and design dashboards to meet their needs and help manage inventory to optimize results.
- Work with clinical operations to understand and develop key indicator reporting.
- Support development and integration testing for algorithm logic enhancements, new products/services, and new technology applications.
- Review exception cases to determine status of maternity episodes and address client inquiries.
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases and data warehouses such as SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres or similar
- Experience analyzing and working with healthcare data preferably claims data
- Proficiency with Power BI, Power Query, and DAX
- Experience with Databricks a plus but not required
- Experience with CI/CD principles a plus but not required
- Experience with Python a plus but not required
- Experience with AWS and Azure cloud environment experience a plus but not required
- Strong communication skills with ability to work across internal and external teams
This Position Is Responsible For Developing, Integrating, Testing, And Maintaining Existing And New Applications; Knowing One Or More Programming Languages; Knowing One Or More Development Methodologies / Delivery Models.
- Salesforce Development
- Provide subject matter expertise to AMS and other Center teams, as required.
- Contribute to product feature prioritisation and technology roadmaps.
- Design, build and unit test highly scalable applications.
- Provide maintenance support to applications as required supporting incident escalations.
- Identify new technologies, trends, and opportunities.
- Participate in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing, sprint reviews.
- Provide basic design documents and translate into component-level designs to accelerate development. Design, develop, and distribute reusable technical components.
- Assist in developing technical documentation; participate in test-plan development, integration, and deployment.
- Define & develop project requirements, functional specifications, and detailed designs of application solutions for clients.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 2 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4 year Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
- Possess ability to sit and perform computer entry for the entire work shift, as required.
- Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
- Experience in Apex classes and triggers
- Experience in Lightning components both Aura and Lightning Web Components
- Experience in SFDX and ANT/force.com deployment methods
- Experience in Advanced Salesforce Administrative skills: security model, formula fields, flows, dashboards, and reports
- Experience in scripting languages (BASH / PERL / PYTHON / RUBY).
- Experience in integration technologies (Tibco/Informatica/CAS).
- Experience in mobile technologies (HP Anywhere / iOS / Android / Java / HTML5).
- Experience in web technologies (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHP/Ruby/C#).
- Experience in cloud computing technologies (SaaS / IaaS / PaaS).
- Experience in application configuration.
- Rapid prototyping.
- SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
- System performance management.
- Systems change / configuration management.
- Business requirements management.
- Problem solving /analytical thinking.
- Creative thinking.
- Ability to execute.
- Travel availability up to 20%.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Experience in REST services both writing and consuming
- Experience in JSON
- Experience in VSCode and Salesforce extensions
- Experience in Github
- Experience in JIRA
- Experience with Copado
- Ability to demonstrate Salesforce best practices and working with Quality gates (Code Scan, Sonarqube, PMD)